Friday 21 February 2020

Dear Miss Tapuke

Task Description/WALT: To write a letter to reply to Miss Tapuke's letter.

Dear Miss Tapuke,

Seeing as you are my literacy teacher here in Pt England school, I feel that I should tell you a bit about me like that I’m 11 years old, and I am a year 7. Since writing is my favourite subject other than maths I promise you that I will always try my best in your class. 

I am the youngest in the family, and I have one older brother, and one older sister. My brother, Rima is 17 years old. He is a year 13 at Glendowie college, and to be honest he can be very and I mean very lazy sometimes, but he’s still a good brother to me. My sister is the oldest, she is 25, and she lives in the U.K. Her name is Nadira. She has already graduated from University, she actually graduated from her marine studies. If you couldn’t tell my sister’s my favourite sibling, but I still love my brother. My mum, also known as Elena, is a kind and caring person which is only one thing I love about her. My mum would do anything for her family which makes her a great mother. 

My mum is a full Samoan, while my dad is African, specifically Zimbabwean. So that makes me half African, and half Samoan. Sheraz, my dad, always knows how to make me happy, he would take me anywhere I would want to go during the weekends, unless I don’t want to go anywhere. Which is quite often. My dad helps me keep fit, because when I’m feeling lazy he would get me to go on a bike ride with him, or we would go on a walk.


 I have many hobbies and interests, but my main hobbies (my favourite things to do) would be to draw/paint, or to write, and for sure to sing. I like to sing whenever I can, because singing just makes me happy, as well as writing and drawing but singing makes me happier. Drawing isn't really something I’m good at but I still enjoy doing it.

 I love writing stories even if it's bad because I could always improve my own writing skills, and lucky I’m in your literacy class so you could help me out. One of the things I’m really looking forward to this year, would be writing new stories or other forms of writing in your class, and getting along with classmates.

 I really think that I’m going to enjoy my first year here in Pt England School, because one of my classes is with you! 

-Yours Sincerely Nadia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment