Monday 10 February 2020

About Me - Nadia

Talofa lava and many greetings to you! My name is Nadia and I'm 11 years old. I am a year 7 student attending Pt England school, being taught by a kind and caring teacher, Mrs Stone in Room 4.I was born here in New Zealand, but I am half Samoan and half African. To me and my parents, our religion is a part of our culture.

I have many hobbies but my favourite ones would be singing, writing, drawing/painting and playing netball. When I started playing netball it wasn't as much of an interest for me but now that I have played it for almost 3/4 years, it's practically part of me! I like to draw and sing sometimes after school if I get bored, because it makes me feel better. Writing has become one of my favourite things to do ever since I was around 7, as I'm pretty sure that's when I got my first diary. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment