Friday 4 June 2021

Fiafia Night

Last night the whole school had Fiafia night. I could see that everyone was having lots of fun - me included. I loved seeing every groups performance and performing myself. I was in choir so we sang. If I were to do something different last night I would have been louder and sang with my head up.

If I were to choose a favourite group performance I would pick the Samoan group. They did a great job - In fact everyone did a great job - and they finished off the night beautifully. 

Good job at Fiafia everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia,
    It is great that you had lots of fun! I saw you in the choir, and I agree with the thing that you could do better. I can see that your favourite was the Samoan, but did you have a second favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiarah,
    I saw you on stage too, you did great by the way! I'm not really sure about who my second favourite group is.. I think I would be the Tongan girls next, everyone put on a really good show so it's hard to choose.

    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete