Thursday 4 February 2021

About me

 Hello, my name is Nadia. I am currently a year 8 student attending Pt England School, (PES). I’m in room 4 with my teachers as Mrs Stone and Mr Moran. 


Although I was born in New Zealand I am African and Samoan. I have two older siblings, my brother is now in University, and my sister who finished all her studies lives in the UK. 


I have many hobbies and interests, one of them being music. I enjoy listening to music, and when I get the chance I’m going to try learning the piano. Other than music I enjoy playing sports, mostly netball and soccer/football. I like reading, writing and drawing in my free time but I don’t do it often. My favourite subject in school is maths, I’m not the best at it but I still enjoy the challenge.


I hope you enjoy my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment