Monday 14 September 2020

As I saw it...

                                                For this task we had to do some research about life on Captain James Cook's ship 'The Endeavour', as well as the life Maori people had on land. As we looked for information we found that there was more information about the British settlers than there was of the Maori people on NZ. This task was influenced by Maori language week. Today we completed the work in buddies! My buddy for today was Zaeeda she did most of the work while I helped out.

1 comment:

  1. Mahi pai Nadia! I wish I could have seen what those first interactions were like between the Maori, and the first arrivals from Europe. You're absolutely right in saying that the communication between them must have been difficult, and they definitely had some early troubles because of it.
    Kia mau Nadia, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete