Monday 10 August 2020

My Highlights from the year 7 Step Up Programme

Last week from Wednesday to Friday the year 8's had camp, leaving the year 7's having a fun step up program at school. This step up programme for the year 7's were very fun and we learned many things, like how to work together even if we aren't the best-est of friends. We played many games and had a very enjoyable three days. I just wanted to say thank you to the teachers who planned all the activity's for the year 7's and 8's we all had a great time and many euphoric moments during that period of time.

I had many highlights but my favourite thing I did that week wasn't really apart of the year 7 Step Up Programme but I thought it would be nice to share that experience.

As the prefect's are year 8's they also went to camp so someone had to step up to fulfil their job of doing assembly. I was chosen to be 1 out of the 8 year 7 fill in prefects. It was a new experience for me where I had to step up. I learned how important it is to work together with others when doing this job. Luckily we all cooperated well and got the job done. Though this experience I also learned to try my best because you never know if you'll do a good job unless you try.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nadia,

    What a great post! It sounds like you had a wonderful 3 days and experienced success as a prefect. What was your favourite activity from the programme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Stone for your nice comment. I really did have a great 3 days. My favourite activity from the programme would probably be the cup stacking game or the sing it to win it!

      Delete