Monday 7 December 2020

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•  - ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž ๐Ÿœ ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ช

On Friday we had the whole school walk around though classes admiring the art for our inquiry theme, art alive. I've never had a school art expo so this was a new experience for me. Every piece of art was beautiful and unique. 

We first went though team 4. Their classes were full of beautiful pacific patterns from Samoa, Niue and a few more islands. After viewing team 4's art works we went towards team 1.

There was a big difference of the art from the year 7's and 8's compared to the year 1's and 2's, team 1 had simple art but they were master pieces of colour. Some of the art they did was better than things I could do at their age. 

Personally my favourite art area was creative space. They did digital art, I always saw them working on bits and pieces of their art and during the expo I finally got to see the full art piece. 

Walking though team 3 we saw lots of admirable art. Like every other team we saw their art was amazing.

In team 2 we saw multiple art works, there were very nicely made hibiscus flowers, more pacific patterns and elephants with Indian patterns scattered on the elephants. I found everything they made beautiful. 

Everyone made great art works, I admired each and every art piece I saw. I loved seeing how much effort people put into their work. Good job everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment