Wednesday 1 April 2020

Mental Survivor

Mental Survivor.


CRASH! The plane has landed but in the roughest way possible, only one person has survived.
Questions roam wildly in my head. Where am I? What happened? Is anyone else alive? Is this even real?
I aimlessly walk around hoping to find something or someone that could help me survive, or to even get me out
of here. Good news I had found some food on the plane, bad news everyone around me was dead, everyone but
me. I had to survive all on my own. 


Day 1 :
I found a random note book today and decided to write in it, you know in case someone finds this place but I’m
already dead. I had to sleep in the plane last night. It's not that comfy though., but it’s better than nothing. I'm gonna
need to run now! I’m being chased! 
- Diary log out.


Day 12 : 
I had another wild chase yesterday. You get it “wild”, because I’m in the wild. Please save me, I'm already going
bananas. You get it because monkeys live in the jungle and they love bananas. I’m going to die soon won’t I?!
What do you call A panther that loves puns?
A PUNTHER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. T-T
- Diary log out.


Day 23 :
I’m so tired I haven’t slept in 2 days! I think I’m going crazier and crazier. Someone please save me.
I’m basically dying… I’m gonna fa-
- Diary log out?


Day 38 : 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
- Diary log out. HAHAHAHA


Day 41 : 
… 
- Diary log out.


Day 57 :
I’m still alive, for now…
- Diary log out.


Day 66 :
I’m running out of space to write because my pages are just full of “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. 
- Diary log out


Day 70 :
FINALLY! I can see someone! A living person has come to save me! I won’t be needing this anymore!
BYE BYE JUNGLE!!!
- Diary log out FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment